Having women in leadership positions is good for business. A recent McKinsey study
showed that among the many benefits, "companies with a higher proportion of women in their top management have better financial performance." Despite these benefits, too few women make it to the highest ranks, and numbers have not significantly increased in recent years. As recently as 2013, just 17% of all board positions within the Fortune 500 were held by women.
A new, and different, approach is needed.
That’s where the CLUB comes into play.
CLUB members participate in formal training, informal gatherings, networking and mentorship. Members have opportunities
to practice what they learn, and receive real-time feedback in a supportive, and intellectually challenging, environment; taking
their honed skills, and deepened confidence, back to the office to lead their teams, divisions and companies to new heights.
That can only be good for your business!
What’s in it for Sponsors?
- Develop and retain talent. The CLUB provides your employee members with skills development and mentorship.
- Expand your talent by tapping into our network of accomplished women leaders for recruiting and business development
- Leverage members’ broad spectrum of skills, ideas and experiences.
- Be an agent of change by championing talented women in leadership.
- Gain visibility among existing and emerging women leaders.
Key Member Benefits:
Become a key partner to the Silicon Valley women leaders' incubator that just might change history.
- Membership base of interesting and successful women motivated to help other women.
- Opportunity to connect with women leaders from diverse backgrounds across a variety of industries in various career
stages via a supportive, and intellectually challenging, environment.
- Quarterly leadership development programs led by recognized experts.
- Mentor/mentee, and ‘micro-mentoring’, programs.
- Member led skills development and networking sessions.
View our sponsorship opportunities and contact us today to learn more.
The CLUB is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, and is tax exempt under the Internal Revenue Code.