(Please RSVP by Friday, March 27, 2020)
This will be fun!
And a small learning curve on my part, so be sure to have snacks and beverages available if there are any awkward pauses :)
We'll loosely follow the rules from The Patio in Palo Alto where we play.
1. Choose a team name. It's fun to make them cheeky and/or relevant to recent news.
2. Use a small white board or paper and write your team name in the upper right corner.
3. We'll do 5 sets / topics with 10 questions each (we can modify more if needed).
4. I will read the question and you'll have 10 seconds to write down your answer (we can modify for a little longer time if needed).
5. After 10 seconds I'll call time and teams will hold of their answers to the camera and I will record points for those who got the answers correct.
6. We don't have a limit on the amount of team members, each household / camera is a team.
The winner gets bragging rights!
(Registered attendees will receive the Zoom video link)
Copyright 2012 - 2020 The CLUB - A Women's Leadership Organization Serving Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Bay Area
The CLUB is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, and is tax exempt under the Internal Revenue Code.
The Women's CLUB of Silicon Valley P.O. Box 126 Palo Alto, CA 94302 USA +1-877-539-3336 email@example.com