The conference agenda will include a fitness instructor leading us through a workout and talking about the importance of affirmation (Glow As A Group), breakout sessions to discuss our failures and how to overcome them (From Tank To Twinkle), and a closing call to action with CLUB leadership (Each One, Reach One).
- 4pm Shine Retreat Check in
- 5pm Shine Bright Networking Reception
- 6:30pm Dinner
- 7:30 Get Your Shine On Workout
- 8:30 Continental Breakfast
- 9:30 Tank to Twinkle: Overcoming Failures and Finding Growth
- 10:45 Illumination: Each One Reach One
- 12:00 lunch
- 2:30pm choose your track
- Glow Self Care track
- Shine & Wine track
- Radiate Art track
Rules of Engagement:
- You must come ready to acknowledge and affirm other women for what you observe them do. This is not a hot-air-blowing exercise--we don't want people pumping each other up for no reason--our interactions will be grounded in reality, and will ask us all to combine affirmation with constructive feedback.
Come ready to admit your defeats, failures and shortcomings. Humility is mandatory.
Plan to stay engaged. To be successful, our short conference will require everyone's active participation and willingness to connect.